This year’s Art Scarf Sale was a spectacular success. GSA sold 246 beautiful scarves(and the last 4 may just be sold by the end of today!) – the highest number in record – raising over $10,000 for the Fine Arts programs at GSA. The one of a kind, shibori-tyed and hand painted or powder dyed silk, velvet and woven cotton fringe scarves and shawls were made by every kinder through eighth grade student at GSA as part of their study in art. Many GSA parents purchased scarves during the pre-sale the first week of December. The official sale took place on December 5th in the art room and was open to the public. Congratulations to Mrs. Hoover and all our talented artists, and a special thank-you to our “iron lady” parent volunteers.
- The Girls’ School of Austin Excels in Math Pentathlon Competition
- The Girls’ School of Austin’s Surreal Self-Portrait Show
- The Girls’ School of Austin Celebrates 15th Anniversary with True Colors Gala
- Girls’ School of Austin Receives Bevy of Regional Scholastic Awards
- The Girls’ School of Austin’s 2017 Book Fair