Selecting a school where your daughter will thrive is an important decision.
Our application process allows us to become better acquainted with your daughter and will help you decide whether The Girls’ School of Austin is the right choice for her and for your family.
Parents have an opportunity to visit classes, tour the school, and attend a question and answer session. View our open house dates and RSVP.
All materials, including interviews and shadow days, must be completed by February 1 in order for the applicant to be considered for the first round of admissions decisions. Our application/admissions policy is as follows:
- Parent(s) attendance at an open house
- Complete and submit an application form with $50 fee.
- Submit teacher recommendations, standardized test scores, and school transcripts.
- Applicant scheduled for visit.
- Parent interview.
- Qualified applicants placed in an “applicant pool.”
- Applications submitted after February 1 considered on a space-available basis.
- Accepted applicants must sign a contract and pay a deposit by designated date.
The Girls’ School shall admit students of any race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion or sexual orientation, in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic or other school sponsored programs.
eNewsletter Sign Up
Sign up for GSA’s eNewsletter to receive updates about the school.
- Application Form
- Teacher Recommendation (K-1)
- Teacher Recommendation (Math 2-8)
- Teacher Recommendation (Language Arts 2-8)
- School Transcript Release Form
Email: Shanna Prewitt-Hines