Girls School Flu Vaccine Drive-up clinic
Monday, September 28, 3:00 pm to 4:30 pm
Location: GSA Driveway
Who: Staff, Family Members, Parents & Students age 9 and up, OR students age 5 to 8 who have had a flu shot in the past
Bring: Consent form and photocopy of insurance card or payment
Vaccine Provided: Quadrivalent (covers 4 strains of flu), Preservative-Free flu vaccine
The “high dose” flu shot for age 65+ is not offered at this clinic.
- Arrive in Circle Driveway at your scheduled time.
- Wear a mask to get your flu shot. Wear a sleeveless or short-sleeved shirt.
- Give Signed Consent Form and Photocopy of Insurance Card OR Cash/Check to the RN.
- Receive your flu shot. If needed for correct vaccine placement, you may stand next to your car. Exit on the other side of the driveway.
- Flu Busters staff will wear masks, face shields, and gloves.
- INSURANCE*: No charge with BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD, UNITED HEALTHCARE OR SCOTT & WHITE. You must bring a photocopy of the insurance card to the clinic.
- If not covered by BCBS, UHC or S&W: $40.00 Cash (exact change, please) or Check payable to Flu Busters.
*Flu Busters is not an in-network provider with Medicare.
Please arrive at your scheduled time to help with traffic flow/safety